Terms and Conditions
This User Agreement is governed and designed in accordance with the spirit of the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Cooperation Council countries as well as the spirit of the general laws governing the electronic commerce process of all countries of the world and is fully subject to the legislation in force in the courts of Saudi Arabia and GCC. This paragraph is an alternative to be used if this User Agreement expires or is terminated for any reason.
- Introduction and General Provisions
Welcome to Fasaill.com
The words and expressions in this Agreement shall have the meanings assigned to them as follows:
“Fasail.com” is the entity that includes all its components from the website to the electronic systems. It is privately owned.
“Site” means the website in which the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement, and all the pages, links, tools and features are part of.
“Service provided” defines the services given through the site, and which includes the brokerage service, the selling and purchase of goods and products between sellers and buyers registered on the site and all over the world. On the other hand, the site is not considered an auction, bank or intermediary for storage or transfer of funds and does not provide any similar services. As it is not the owner of the goods and is not responsible for their guarantee, but the responsibility belongs to the sellers of the goods offered.
“Customer” means the entity requesting the service from the “Site” whether that entity is a natural person or a legal person.
“Agreement” means the terms and conditions of the use of the website, which includes all the terms and conditions described to the client, which governs and regulates the use of the customer to the site of Fasail.com.
“Website Ownership” The website, all associated sites, the domain name and all associated names and the trademark of all its affiliates are the property of the authorized trademark owners.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that his use of the Site constitutes a clear and explicit acknowledgment that he will read and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the manner of use of the Site and shall be deemed to be an express acceptance and consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to respond to it in full legal capacity. The Customer’s use of the Site constitutes an express acknowledgment of its commitment to and compliance with all the terms and conditions of the Agreement and all the terms and conditions of the Fasail.com website. It is known to the Customer that in the event of the selection of the Approval Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Agreement shall be valid against the Customer.
- The legal conditions to qualify for the website membership
- Membership of the site is granted only to those who are of the legal age according to the laws of their country. The site has the right to cancel the account of any member who has not reached the legal age without notice and with the obligation to liquidate his accounts immediately upon closing the account.
- No person is entitled to use the site if his membership has been canceled by Fasail.com.
- In the event that any user registers as a business, his business is bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Everyone who uses the Site must abide by all applicable laws governing e-commerce through the Internet.
- No customer or organization may use more than one e-mail or mobile number to open more than one account for any reason. The management of the site has the right to freeze and / or cancel the accounts and to cancel all transactions related to the account before closing it without any liability on us.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that, in case of breach of clause (5) above, the Site has the right to cancel any purchase or sale orders or any transactions performed by the Customer. In this case, Customer acknowledges and agrees that no liability is imposed on the Site.
- Users and individuals must comply with the commercial contracts concluded with the members.
- It is understood and expressly agreed that any customer may not use the service of the website (whether that member is a natural person or a legal person) and carry out the sale or purchase of prohibited, suspicious or stolen products or any products considered to be in violation of the laws and regulations in force in all Countries and any other government entities that have the authority to supervise and monitor local trade services and electronic commerce regulations and provisions. If so, the customer places himself in the responsibility of legal responsibility and acknowledges that he assumes full legal responsibility and acknowledges that no liability is placed on the website and on Fasail.com.
- Customer acknowledges that if it is proven that it violates Article (7/1), Fasail.com shall have the right to take all legal measures against it and to demand that it be damaged.
Your account and the terms and registration obligations
Once you apply for membership on the site, the customer is obliged to disclose specific information and choose a secret username and password to use when entering the site. Upon acceptance of the application, you will be considered as a member of the site and you have agreed to:
- Be responsible for keeping confidential information about your account and password confidential and identifying the persons allowed to access and use your account on the site.
- In the event of any illegal use or any breach of his account, the customer must immediately notify the website of this website.
- If Fasail.com does not immediately notify you of any illegal use of the customer’s account, Fasail.com does not hold any liability.
- The Site shall not be liable in any way for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, materially or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
- It is known to the customer that he is responsible for maintaining the use of the site with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to indemnify the Site from any losses and damages that may be caused to Fasail.com and the Site as a result of any illegal, real or authorized use of your account by you or by any Someone else who has access keys to your account on the site whether to perform services and others using your username and password, either on your own or without authorization.
- The Customer acknowledges that all the information that he has disclosed is true, correct, up to date and complete information that reflects and complies with what is required in the registration form on the website.
- The name of your commercial electronic store should not contain the word “fasail” or its logo.
- The site is committed to dealing with your personal information and contacts with you in strict confidence and the members are provided with your contact information only after the completion of business operations.
- You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data in a timely manner in order to keep it true, correct, complete and complete, and if you disclose incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete or contravening the User Agreement, Suspend, limit or cancel your membership and your account on the Site, without prejudice to the rights of other Fasail.com website and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
- com has the absolute will at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requests you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and ownership of your financial instruments.
- In the event that the applicant is a representative of a business or a company, he is obliged to provide all information and documents required, including, but not limited to, his commercial license, any other documents of the Corporation and documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
- The Customer acknowledges that it agrees to provide us with any documentation information immediately upon request.
- If you fail to comply with any of the foregoing, the management of the site of Fasail.com has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been long past inactive.
- Electronic Communications and Promotional Messages
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that communication will be made via e-mail, or through the posting of advertisements on the Site, and acknowledges and agrees that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically in the same manner as are written are in compliance with legal requirements.
- During the period of your membership, the Site will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the Site.
- You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails. You can cancel receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotions and advertising.
- Your Personal Information and Details of the Operations
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees to grant Fasil.com a truly unlimited, irrevocable, irrevocable, and free of charge, licensed use of personal information or materials, etc., provided to the Site for the Site posted on the Site through Customer Registration, , Or during the process of displaying and selling the goods, through the forms dedicated to communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the communication channels available on the site. This is done In order to operate and promote the site in accordance with the employment agreement and the confidentiality agreement.
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that he is the only person responsible for all information he has submitted or published. The role of the website is limited to allowing you to display this information on the website’s pages and through its advertising channels.
- You declare and warrant that you:
- You are of legal age according to your nationality and country.
- That you have the power to bind the institution “if you represent a foundation”.
- You are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all materials of any kind and you wish to display them for sale on the Site, and that you have proof that you have the right and authority to trade and display these materials.
- You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, in addition to you abide by all applicable provisions regarding the use of the site.
- The information and description of the goods to be published on the site for sale is accurate, accurate, detailed and illustrated.
- You will not use the information you obtain through the communications necessary to perform any transaction on the Site to complete additional sales off-site or through another site.
- You will not collect information about other users, including their email address and other means of communication.
- You will not disclose or publish any personal information about users, or use it in any way (in our opinion) that may violate their confidentiality, privacy and applicable laws.
- All non-commodity content contained in the Site, including text, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, tracks, digital loads, aggregated data and electronic software, is the property and rights reserved to either Fasaill.com or its users. And to the Commissioners and is protected by copyrighted, trademarked and intellectual property rights and laws.
- Commercial Brands
- Fasail.com and its proprietary logos, logos and other logos on the Website are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Fasail.com or its owners and are protected by the rights and laws of ownership of other international and intellectual trademarks.
- Fasail.com Trademarks are not used for off-site products or services in a manner that will affect its value and credibility. All other non-owned trademarks of Fasail.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, or affiliated with, or sponsored by.
- Causing Damage to Fasail.com
- Any problems of any kind in violation of this User Agreement must be reported on the Site.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you should inform the website.
- If Section 2 above is proven, Fasail.com may, without prejudice to its interests and consequent rights, remove, block or block a user’s access to the site or remove any content on the Site.
- com may also resort to legal technical steps against users who create legal problems or claims of any kind, such as infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties or improper handling of this User Agreement or our contracts.
- It is prohibited to display links to other sites outside the site and if it belongs to the product displayed on the site and bears the title display any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or harmful software either to Fasail.com or any of its users.
- Confidentiality and Safety
- The site shall adopt standards (physical, regulatory and technological) to protect against unauthorized access and preservation of your personal identity information. Knowing that the Internet is not a safe way, your confidential personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed.
- The website will provide you with your contact information, mobile and e-mail to the second party, once the transaction is completed, so that the two parties communicate with each other to complete the shipping and payment process.
- The site does not control the actions of any third party, such as other web pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you or represent others. You acknowledge and agree that Fasail.com may use your information to provide you with the services of Fasail.com and to send marketing messages to you. The confidentiality agreement on this Site governs the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personally identifiable information.
- Revocation of User Agreement
By using the User Agreement and by regulations and laws, you may immediately and without liability take any action to limit your activity, remove your offers, delete your sales lists, and alert other users about your activities. The Site may also resort to a temporary or permanent suspension, Determine or withdraw your membership or determine or cancel your access to the Site without prejudice to other rights and legitimate means to recover your rights in case:
- If the employment agreement is violated
- If you do not have access to any of your information,
- If Fasail.com decides that your activities may cause you or other users and the Site to Fasail.com to have legal problems.
- The user may terminate the activity of the suspended users, since the user who permanently suspended or withdrew his membership may not be able to register or attempt to register on the Site or use the Website in any manner whatsoever, Until he is allowed to resume his activity at Fasail.com. However, if you violate this User Agreement, Fasail.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due to you and any losses and damages caused to it by you, and the Site of Fasail.com has the right to take legal action and resort to the courts of Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States Arab website to file a criminal case against you as deemed appropriate by Fasail.com.
- Your violation of this User Agreement does not obligate Fasail.com to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and such other violation.
- The buyer should add an evaluation of the seller fairly as soon as the item is received.
- Cancellation of membership
Without prejudice to their other rights and legitimate means of recovering their rights, Fasail.com may terminate or terminate your membership and access to the Site at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may terminate this User Agreement.
- Defining Responsibilities
The Site is not responsible for any direct loss or damage arising from your use of the Site. If you are not satisfied with the site or any of its contents, the solution is not to continue using it. Moreover, you agree that any use of the site and its services causes harm to the site, then the site will then resort to the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
You agree to provide security to the Site and to protect against any damage you may suffer from claims, losses, malfunctions, costs and expenses incurred due to your violation of the User Agreement, breach of any law, modification or infringement of third party rights.
- Relationship and notifications
None of the terms of the User Agreement indicates a partnership between you and the site of Fasail.com, and you have no power to bind to Fasail.com in any way, and any notices you wish to send to Fasail.com, you must e-mail them, The site responds to the email, but without obligation. You acknowledge and agree that any notices sent to you from the website will be posted on the website or by e-mail you provided during the registration process, which you are supposed to have received within 72 hours of sending.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The User agrees and agrees to grant Fasail.com the right to transfer part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations and responsibilities to third parties working with it, without the need to return to you, in accordance with the provisions of the User Agreement, and Fasail.com is committed to notify you of such transfers, You may not transfer your benefits, rights and obligations to a third party without prior written permission from Fasail.com, under the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- General Information
If any provision of this User Agreement is invalid or void or for any reason no longer applicable, such paragraph shall not invalidate the rest of the provisions of the Agreement. This Agreement (which may be amended from time to time in accordance with its terms) sets out all the guidelines for understanding and agreement between you and the Site of Fasail.com taking into account the following:
- No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have the right to impose any terms or conditions therein.
If the User Agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the Site or in other ways, the Arabic text remains the prevailing one